Blog Archive

Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

THE PAPER PLAYERS

The Challenge


and here's my interpretation
started off with one of the many holly papers I have in  my stash
I used an old style cuttlebug die that comes with its own embossing 
folder for the wreath and layered the bow to give it diension
the robin is a stamp that came as a freebie from a recent craft mag
finished it all off with a peel off greeting and of course some sparkle


fancy having a go at one of their challenges then check it out here

3 comments:

  1. That wreath is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly lovely wreath....great to get started on those Christmas cards, right?! So happy that you played with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully festive - I love your interpretation of the sketch, right down to the little robin atop your wreath. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete