Blog Archive

Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

MUSE - CHRISTMAS VISIONS

Challenge 25

To draw inspiration from the card below 
by one of the site's designers - Betty Wright

and here's how I was inspired by the music, joy to the world and bells
I used a music sheet of the carol Joy to the World as my background
embossed it with holly leaves and swirls, The bells are from using a 
memory box die which I "filled" the outline then layered in green then red



fancy having a go at their challenges then check it out here

2 comments:

  1. I love your gold bells! Great detailing and texture! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along at Muse Christmas Vision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely - I especially like how you've used the music and its title instead of a sentiment - so glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete